Sunday, July 17, 2005

Rove was first source on CIA agent - Time reporter - Yahoo! News

What Mathew Cooper said to the Grand Jury" according to Time as relayed by Yahoo News!

"Rove was first source on CIA agent - Time reporter - Yahoo! News: "So did Rove leak Plame's name to me, or tell me she was covert? No. Was it through my conversation with Rove that I learned for the first time that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA and may have been responsible for sending him? Yes. Did Rove say that she worked at the 'agency' on 'WMD'? Yes,' Cooper wrote in Time's current edition.

'When he said things would be declassified soon, was that itself impermissible? I don't know. Is any of this a crime? Beats me,' Cooper wrote.

He also wrote that he was not certain what Rove meant by commenting he had already said too much."

No comments: